Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Saber Chartered Accountants have all the specialised knowledge and expertise to help you create and manage your super easily and effectively.
A Self Managed Superannuation Fund is a small superfund controlled by its members. The members maintain complete control by choosing what the fund will investment in and how it will be run. Self managed superannuation funds have many advantages for investors compared to using traditional investment vehicles and / or institutionally managed superannuation fund, such as:
- The opportunity to reduce income tax on investment income and capital gains. Increased flexibility of investment choices.
- Control over your investment portfolio.
- The pooling of resources of other members with similar financial objectives.
- Maximum flexibility in relation to the use of pension income streams.
- Increased flexibility to use the advantages superannuation offers for those people trying to access Centrelink benefits, such as the age pension.
- Ability to transfer personally owned shares and other listed securities directly into superannuation.
- Ability to own your business’ real property (but not operating assets) in the superannuation fund, assisting in funding and cashflow.
- The opportunity to borrow or gear an investment, via limited recourse borrowing arrangements, provided the asset is allowed under the rules of the SIS Act.
- Efficient estate planning vehicles, allowing you to ensure the most tax effective transfer of wealth upon death.
For more information or to book in a free consultation with one of our superannuation specialists, please call us on (07) 5526 4333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org